WarBot Beta 4 Release!
Forget Beta 3, In With Beta 4!
With all the new features and fixes, I have decided to go ahead and skip beta 3. The most major notable change that has come with beta 4 is the graphics/aesthetics. I have decided to make the room darker to simulate it actually being night time. To accompany this change, and make it easier to see, I added a flashlight to the player. I have also touched upon the games shading (shinier materials).
- More items to obtain from dead enemies (with a chance of not getting anything)
- New lamp on the desk
- More keybindings when in developer mode
- The room no longer has a "sun" to simulate night time
- Graphics improvements
- There is now an "a.m." text beside the clock to make it look like a clock
While it is good to see new features like this, it is also important to fix "bugs", to make the game more enjoyable/fun to play.
- Player no longer looks in the wrong direction when hovering mouse over an object
- Enemy now acts like it has gravity (no more hovering)
- Many More! (too many to list, and the fact that I can't remember them all right now)
Get WarBot [Beta]
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.